Those that benefit most from my coaching…
- One to One Executive/Leadership Coaching – I work with successful and motivated business leaders who are interested in improving their effectiveness; enhancing their management style; improving results; and developing their ability to influence others. I am passionate about developing emerging leaders!
- Executive Teams – I work with groups who need to improve effectiveness or communication as a team. I start this process with a diagnostic session which includes an interview with multiple group members to identify common themes and opportunities. This gives me insight to design the appropriate program. Topics may include communication; dealing with negative employees; change management; conflict management; planning; accountability, etc.
I typically coach within the following categories:
- Influencing Relationships – strategy and communication
- Developing Coaching Skills for Leaders – getting better results from direct reports by modifying management style
- Improving Results – self-management and discipline with a focus on improving executive and team execution
- Presentation Skills – building self-esteem, impact, and confidence
- Rainmaking – coaching professionals to build their client base
In addition to individual Executive Coaching, I also provide group leadership training.
- Keynote speaking
Typically, I will work with a department or division within a company where the executives have a need to interact with/influence each other. Leadership training consists of monthly group training workshops supplemented with individual sessions. In addition to overall team building, training topics include:
- Understanding and Effective Use of Behavioral Profiles
- Time Management (Daily Disciplines)
- Planning – from strategic to operational
- Extraordinary Client Service